“My passion is teaching people how to live life fully and eat well while they’re healing.”
Kristy Regan, MScN
Kristy’s focus is on supporting gastrointestinal health through nutrition and other therapies. Healthy gut bacteria leads to vitality and wellness but an unhealthy gut can contribute to a variety of conditions such as SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), food intolerances, diabetes and autoimmune conditions.
You can benefit from nutritional counseling & wellness services, and therapeutic mind-body practices if:
- You want to discover the lifestyle/diet and exercise that is most beneficial to you
- Your doctor has recommended a specific diet or modifications and you’re not sure where to start
- You are confused or need information about where to eat out or how to attend parties now that you’ve adopted a specific diet
- You are suffering from IBS, SIBO or other GI disorders/diseases and need support in starting a diet that will limit your symptoms and support your health
- You are feeling overwhelmed with your diet or health and need practices and strategies to support you.
I'm sharing this recipe from The SIBO Diet Plan as it makes a wonderful holiday entree topped with cranberry sauce or other sauce. It also makes an easy week night entree as it can be made in less than an hour.Serves: 6Prep Time 10 minutes/Cook...
I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of sardines, even though I'd like to be since they're a great source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D. So when I asked an intern to recipe test these for me, I hesitantly tried one. They're...
Many grocery stores now offer organic chickens that are only cooked with salt and pepper. However, they often are a bit overcooked and dry. Making a roasted chicken at home is easy and yields delicious results. Serves: 8 PREP TIME: 10 minutes COOK TIME: 1...
Broccoli, like other cruciferous vegetables can be hard to tolerate for some people with SIBO. If you know you tolerate broccoli well, you can certainly add it to your diet earlier. Lemon juice is a “histamine liberator” but it is tolerated by many people.
My SIBO Soothe and Manage Program is powerful for not only easing the symptoms of small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) but for managing recurrences. It can sometimes be overwhelming to begin a new program like mine. Luckily, there is an app that can help you on...
The Bristol Stool Scale was created in 1992 and is widely used today to chart and discuss bowel movements. Type 1 is the most constipated and 2 is mildly constipated. Type 3 and...