Radishes are typically eaten raw but they are quite delicious when sautéed with fresh herbs. Makes 2 servings Ingredients:
- 2 cups bite size pieces of radish
- 2 teaspoons ghee, butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a medium skilled over medium high heat.
- Place the ghee, butter or coconut oil in the pan and heat until almost sizzling.
- Add the radishes, thyme leaves, salt and pepper to the fat and sauté for approximately 7 to 9 minutes or until the radishes begin to soften and brown.
- Serve immediately.