Organic chicken wings are relatively inexpensive and provide a good source of healthy fat and protein. Serves 3-4 as an entree or more as an appetizer Ingredients:
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon Italian Herbs (without garlic as an ingredient)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix herbs, cumin and salt in a medium bowl.
- Pat wings dry and then toss them with the spice mixture, making sure the wings are evenly coated.
- Place the wings on the baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes.
- Broil on high for several more minutes (3-5) as needed to get a crisp crust, taking care not to burn them.
- In a large bowl, mix the cheese and oil.
- Add the wings and toss well to coat all the wings.
- Serve immediately.
I made this using drums instead of wings. It wasn’t for us. The oil and cheese seemed unnecessary and messy. Flavor was good though.