I like a custard that is a bit “eggier” than most so I created this version. It’s a great dessert or snack since it’s full of protein and healthy fat. Makes 8 ramekin servings Ingredients: 8 organic eggs 1/2 cup honey (or less depending on your desired sweetness) 3 cups milk (nut, coconut or lactose free dairy) 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder cinnamon (optional) Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a tea kettle of water.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix.
- Pour from blender into medium sized ramekins.
- Add ramekins to rectangle pan and pour in hot water to create a water bath.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 35 minutes (more or less time depending on your desired custard texture).
- Wearing oven mitts, remove the ramekins from the water bath and carefully discard hot water.
- Cool the individual custards in refrigerator for several hours and serve.