“My passion is teaching people how to live life fully and eat well while they’re healing.”
Kristy Regan, MScN
Kristy’s focus is on supporting gastrointestinal health through nutrition and other therapies. Healthy gut bacteria leads to vitality and wellness but an unhealthy gut can contribute to a variety of conditions such as SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), food intolerances, diabetes and autoimmune conditions.
You can benefit from nutritional counseling & wellness services, and therapeutic mind-body practices if:
- You want to discover the lifestyle/diet and exercise that is most beneficial to you
- Your doctor has recommended a specific diet or modifications and you’re not sure where to start
- You are confused or need information about where to eat out or how to attend parties now that you’ve adopted a specific diet
- You are suffering from IBS, SIBO or other GI disorders/diseases and need support in starting a diet that will limit your symptoms and support your health
- You are feeling overwhelmed with your diet or health and need practices and strategies to support you.
Sweet & Salty Mixed Nuts
This recipe is from my 1st book, The SIBO Diet Plan, which features a meal plan and a variety of recipes for people on varying SIBO diets. In the book, I recommend waiting at least until week 4 to...
5 Spice Cranberry Sauce
Cranberries are one of my favorite holiday ingredients. I use five spice in this sauce but you can leave it out if you prefer. You can also modify the amount of honey in this recipe to make...
Prep Time: 5 minutes/Cook Time: 30 minutes Serves: approximately 10 (1/2 cup servings) I'll admit it, once I make a recipe once, I want to try to make 10 different versions of it. Just like...
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Prep Time: 5 minutes/Cook Time: 30 minutes Makes 4-6 servings When my clients start an IBS or SIBO diet and they need to add more a starchy vegetable, I often recommend potatoes. They are...
The SIBO Cookbook for the Newly Diagnosed – Now Available for Pre-Order
My newest book, The SIBO Cookbook for the Newly Diagnosed, is now available for pre-order on Amazon. I'd recommend this book for anyone who is newly...
Zesty BBQ Meatballs
You can make both the meatballs and BBQ sauce in advance and freeze them as desired. They’re easy to defrost and serve for appetizers or dinner. For holiday appetizers, I recommend leaving...